Hotel and Travel
|Information for Authors of Accepted Posters|
- Extended abstracts of accepted posters will be published in the special issue of the Performance Evaluation Review
- Please use the style file at http://www.cs.wm.edu/per/per.cls to prepare your extended abstract. This is a double column format.
- Poster abstracts should not exceed 3 pages in length.
- Copyright of these extended abstracts will be retained by the authors. No copyright form is necessary.
- The pdf of the camera-ready extended abstract should be submitted by email to the proceedings chair, Sherif ElRakabawy, at sme(at)informatik.uni-leipzig.xyz.de (remove .xyz to obtain correct address).
- Deadline for submitting extended abstracts is June 20, 2007.
- Please DO NOT send poster paper abstracts to the Performance Evaluation Journal. Abstracts will not appear in the journal - they will only be published in the Performance Evaluation Review newsletter.
- Instructions on presenting your poster: You will get allocated a pin board in the poster session for presenting your poster. A poster can have at most the size (height x width) 150cm x 115cm or 59" x 45".